The IPM-WG generally meets for two days in late February to mid-March. Meetings have been generously hosted by supporting institutions including:
- American Museum of Natural History
- Rubin Museum of Art
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- Smithsonian Institution’s Museum Conservation Institute
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
- Winterthur Museum, Gardens & Library
- Harvard University’s Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Museum of Comparative Zoology and Herbaria
- Insects Limited
There is no cost for attending the meeting but participants are responsible for their own expenses such as travel, meals and accommodations.
Attendees at the annual working group meeting work on updating the museumpests.net site and/or develop resources related to their own IPM projects and needs that will also benefit the broader cultural heritage community. Participants are expected to carry out between 10-20 hours of work on IPM-WG projects annually. Visit the About Us – Committees page to learn more about the resources each group has created and the various projects they are currently working on.
To contribute resources to the group or to be added to the IPM-WG email notification list please use the Contact Us page on this website.
IPM Working Group Meeting Documents & Archives
If you are an active participant in the IPM-WG you can access information on past meeting activities on the password protected IPM-WG Meeting Archive. These pages are only for active IPM-WG participants. To receive an archive page password please contact the IPM-WG chair.