Case Studies give information on the experience of a specific institution and are designed to complement the Solution Fact Sheets by providing more specific information on why the institution made the choices it did. When appropriate, detailed information on procedures and resources are given. Case studies have been provided by various members of the cultural heritage community, then reviewed and vetted by the IPM-WG. For more information please contact the institution directly.
Case Study Examples
- Carbon Dioxide Treatments at Historic New England
- Low Temperature Treatments at the National Museum of the American Indian
- Mechanical Behavior of Animal Hides at Low Temperature
- Bed Bugs in University Library Collections – Three Case Studies
- Moths in the Ethnographic Collections at the American Museum of Natural History
See also the following presentations from the 2014 MuseumPests conference:
If you are using a different treatment or protocol and are willing to provide a case study, please use the Contact Us form on this website to get in touch.