The organizations or institutions below offer IPM training classes aimed at the collections community.
- Amigos Library Services: http://www.amigos.org Amigos Library Services offers classes on a variety of topics including IPM. Emphasis is on Library collections. Classes are held online as well as throughout the American south and southwest.
- The Campbell Center For Historic Preservation Studies: http://www.campbellcenter.org/
Located in Mount Carroll, Illinois, USA, the Campbell Center offers an IPM course as part of their series of classes on collections management.
- Canadian Conservation Institute: http://www.cci-icc.gc.ca/
Offers both general as well as highly advanced training that covers a wide range of disciplines. Workshops are usually two days in length and are designed to be as interactive as possible. Workshops are held throughout Canada and available in both official languages.
- Connecting to Collections Online Community: http://www.connectingtocollections.org
Provides webinars and live chats with preservation professionals on collection care topics including IPM along with a small selection of online resources.
- Centre for Sustainable Heritage: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/sustainableheritage/
Seminars, short courses, and lectures on preservation located in London, England.
- Chicora Foundation Inc.: http://chicora.org
Located in Columbia, South Caroline, USA, the Chicora Foundation offers a range of professional workshops and seminars throughout the Southeastern US. They also offer on-site preservation assessments and consultations on these issues, as well as staff training workshops.
- Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts: http://www.ccaha.org/
Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, the CCAHA offers workshops, training sessions and lectures on various preservation related topics including IPM.
- The Northern States Conservation Center: www.collectioncare.org
Has an extensive listing of on-line courses on collections care including one on IPM.
- Southeastern Library Network: http://www.solinet.net Offers classes on preservation issues including IPM with an emphasis on Library and Archive collections. Classes are offered online, and throughout the American South.