The organizations or institutions below offer IPM training classes aimed at the collections community.
- The Campbell Center For Historic Preservation Studies: http://www.campbellcenter.org/
Located in Mount Carroll, Illinois, USA, the Campbell Center offers an IPM course as part of their series of classes on collections management.
- Canadian Conservation Institute: http://www.cci-icc.gc.ca/
Offers both general as well as highly advanced training that covers a wide range of disciplines. Workshops are usually two days in length and are designed to be as interactive as possible. Workshops are held throughout Canada and available in both official languages.
- Connecting to Collections Care Online Community: http://www.connectingtocollections.org
A resource of the Foundation of the American Institute for Conservation, the site produces webinars taught by preservation professionals and other experts on collection care topics. Past webinars on IPM related topics can be accessed through the site’s archives or using the site search. The site also has an online community for questions as well as along with a curated selection of online resources.
- Centre for Sustainable Heritage: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/sustainableheritage/
Seminars, short courses, and lectures on preservation located in London, England.
- Chicora Foundation Inc.: http://chicora.org
Located in Columbia, South Caroline, USA, the Chicora Foundation offers a range of professional workshops and seminars throughout the Southeastern US. They also offer on-site preservation assessments and consultations on these issues, as well as staff training workshops.
- Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts: http://www.ccaha.org/
Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, the CCAHA offers workshops, training sessions and lectures on various preservation related topics including IPM.
- The Northern States Conservation Center: www.collectioncare.org
Has an extensive listing of on-line courses on collections care including one on IPM.